Soren’s new spin on the popular topic of innovation kept the entire audience on the edge of their seats. His talk was amazing.
Bring Business Innovation Keynote Speaker, Soren Kaplan, to Your Next Event.
Soren Kaplan is the author of the bestselling and award winning books, Leapfrogging and The Invisible Advantage, a writer for FastCompany, an Affiliated Professor at the Center for Effective Organizations at USC’s Marshall School of Business, and the Founder of InnovationPoint where he works with market leaders like Disney, Visa, Colgate, and Red Bull.
Soren has provided keynote presentations and executive development workshops to dozens of organizations, from corporations and conferences to associations, universities and nonprofits. His engaging style leads his audiences through a journey of exploration and discovery to insight and practical application, ensuring that everyone walks away energized – and with a sense of actionable direction.
In one of Soren’s most popular high-energy and provocative keynotes, Strategic Innovation is Everyone’s Business, he highlights the importance of breakthrough innovation for all leaders, organizations and business functions – and helps participants identify future opportunities in products, services, processes, and business models. Soren clearly outlines the different types of innovation along with concrete examples and emerging practices for driving the type of innovation that “leapfrogs” the competition.
While Soren customizes every presentation, some of his most popular keynotes include:
In just about every one of his keynotes and workshops, participants:
- Learn about the different types of innovation – from incremental to disruptive
- Obtain principles and practices for innovating products, services, process, and business models
- Gain insight from real-world trailblazers from both inside and outside of the organization’s industry
- Instantly apply new knowledge to real business issues or opportunities through interactive, facilitated group breakouts
Soren typically customizes his keynote presentations and executive development workshops to his specific audience – since he’s an adamant believer that it’s only possible to truly connect to others when one has an understanding of their needs, challenges and passions. His message resonates with leaders across industries, especially those experiencing disruptive change and innovation, including areas and industries such as technology, innovation culture, design thinking, healthcare, financial services, associations, manufacturing, education, and others.
Previous presentations include:
- Case Western Reserve University
- Harvard Business School
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Boston Seafood Convention
- American Association of Museums
- American Society of Training and Development
- Front End of Innovation Conference
- Cisco Systems
- JP Morgan Chase
- Red Bull
- Wells Fargo
- Copenhagen Business School
- TiasNimbas Business School
- Danish Technology Institute
- International Floriculture Convention
- American Society of Association Executives
- Innovation Convergence Conference
- Organization Development Network National Conference
Soren’s talk inspired our organization while providing both strategic and practical approaches for driving breakthroughs in the business and for our leadership.
Soren understood our audience and he made the topic of disruptive innovation accessible and inspirational. People are still buzzing about his presentation.
For more information or inquires about Soren’s speaking engagements, visit Soren’s personal and speaking website, SorenKaplan.com